Decrypt Encrypted SQL Stored Procedures with SQL Decryptor
To decrypt encrypted SQL stored procedures you must either be equipped with the encryption with which the database has been encrypted or must have a reliable program that is capable of decrypting your SQL database. SQL Decryptor is one of the finest available software applications that allow the users to decrypt encrypted SQL stored procedures, views, triggers, and functions without messing with the data stored in the database files as well as SQL decrypt encrypted field.
Why Encryption Must be Avoided
Encrypting every second database file is a wrong practice as the encryption also comes with its part of disadvantages that might later on make you regret.
- The SQL database that has been encrypted once cannot be scripted even by an Enterprise manager or the administrator of the server.
- Once you encrypt supposedly; your stored procedures you cannot get any amount of sources from the file or even the server also if they do not decrypt encrypted SQL stored procedures.
- One of the major disadvantages of encrypting a database is that if you encrypt some database and then wish to publish on the server or web you cannot do it as encryption restricts the users except the one who encrypted it from accessing it.
The Data to Be Protected via SQL Server Database Decryption Tool
You must encrypt only a certain amount of crucial database that is very much confidential and if you still forget the encryption key to it then you can decrypt encrypted SQL stored procedures, views, triggers, etc with our SQL Decryptor while here we are suggesting some of the types of databases that must be encrypted if stored on the SQL Server.
- The personal and crucial database that belongs to an organization must be encrypted like; sales strategies, price information, plan for upcoming targets, etc.
- Places like banks, government offices, etc must encrypt the personal details of their customers as it is the rule of some countries that the personal information of customers of a firm must be protected; if not done is a punishable offence.
- Organizations must encrypt the database files that store all the personal details of the user and especially the payrolls and other official data.